Living Well With Neurological Disorders
Patients suffering from Neurological
Disorders can improve quality of life
With Neurogen's Stem Cell Therapy.
Holistic Development And Rehabilitation
Combining the efficacy of stem cell therapy with rehabilitation
A stroke is a result of a block that cuts of blood supply to the brain. This requires immediate medical attention and treatment. Failure to provide medical attention in time can result in further complications.
Happy Father Shares His Delight At Improvement Seen In His Daughter After Stem Cell Therapy At Neurogen
I am very happy to inform you about Pratibha’s progress in last one year. The latest development being, Pratibha has done Sitar performance in four major stages [3 in Kochi and one in Trivandrum] during this Navratri. She is now able to perform for about 40 – 45 minutes on stage, in which she performs one raag for 30 minutes, another raag for 10 minutes, and couple of small dhuns..
STEM CELL THERAPY PROVIDES MANY BENEFITS TO HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCE
- Stem cell therapy is planning to replace damaged cells with healthy working ones using stem cells.
- Stem cell therapy has the potential to get to the injured parts and renew cells and tissues for better functionality.
- Our team of highly professional and experienced doctors will assure the best treatment possible
- Each treatment protocol is personalized according to suit the need of every patient.
- It can cure neurological disorders like dystrophy, autism, cerebral palsy, MR sequale and long term paralysis
- There are three types of stem cells used during therapy- Embryonic stem cells, Umbilical cord and adult stem cells
- Adult stem cell therapy is a completely safe treatment.
- There has been no adverse of events or neurological decline due to stem cell therapy
- Therapies like physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychological therapy, speech therapy, yoga therapy and so on are given after stem cell therapy.
- The protocol of stem cell therapy is conducted in three simple steps namely Bone marrow aspiration, purification of stem cells and stem cell injection.
- After the surgery is completed, the patient undergoes an intensive rehabilitation process. It is very much essential
- It uses many applications for the treatment of disease
- Side effects are common alike to other treatments. However the symptoms rarely occur and are minor. But it can be cured easily.
"Our son suffered long and hard for the longest time, but all thanks to stem cell therapy, today he has become physically fit than ever before. After the last therapy, he has improved a lot. He can walk with the help of splints and walker. He has become independent to do his daily activities. Our son is a better and a happier patient at the end of it all. As parents it was hard to witness all that he went through at such a tender age. Presently we are happy with the results we have noticed in him.− From wheelchair to standing with splints and walker
"The patient’s parents sounded excited and happy when we received a call from them. They began to thank us profusely. They said, “Our daughter is able to walk on her own today without taking our help.” It had become habitual for us to guide her steps but today we are coming in terms with the changes in her body. But we are not complaining. She is able to open her fists by herself and can reach out to pick up objects kept within her reach. We will continue with her rehabilitation sessions and we look forward for more improvements, they concluded.”− Stem cell therapy , gives a ray of hope to worried parents
"Through this therapy, we have learnt a lesson ourselves and that is never to lose hope. We are happy and pleased to say that our son’s condition has improved. Because of all these improvements, his confidence level has soared. We have observed that he has become more expressive as his facial movement has become better. Today he has a better sitting and standing posture. There is a marked improvement in all his earlier disabilities and we are really thankful to you all for that."− Cognitive Improvements in Head Injury Patient
Dr. Alok Sharma
Dr. Alok Sharma is a world renowned Neurosurgeon, Neuroscientist and Professor. He has a wide ranging surgical experience in the areas of Neurosurgery, Neuroscience and stem cells.Read More
Dr. Nandini Gokulchandran
Deputy Director & Head of Medical Services & Consultant Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Nandini Gokulchandran is an MD in medical microbiology presently working as Deputy Director and Head-Medical Services at NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute Navi-Mumbai.Read More
Dr. Hemangi Sane
Deputy Director & Consultant Physician & Head of Research and Development
Dr. Hemangi Sane is one of the leading physicians of the world and is committed towards finding treatment for neurological disorders through research.Read More
Dr. Prerna Badhe
Deputy Director & Head of Stem Cell Laboratory & Consultant Neuropathologist
Dr. Prerna Badhe is a Consultant Neuropathologist, Deputy Director and Head Regenerative Laboratory Services at NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute.Read More